Human Resources Internship
Who are we?
The British Academy of Jewellery is a jewellery school where technical training is not an afterthought. Where technical training is not seen as a hindrance to creativity, but where knowledge acquired by the hands provides inspiration. We aspire to be a school where students do not shy away from originality and creativity, but where the traditional techniques are taught to then be challenged.
We offer a range of government-accredited diplomas, apprenticeships and short courses designed to provide students with thesavoir-faire to design, make and sell jewellery of the highest technical standards. We also work closely with the global industry including the UK's top jewellers, trade and luxury brands in hopes to inspire the next generation of jewellers and equip them with skills needed to innovate and flourish in the industry of today.
About the role: We are seeking an Intern to join our Human Resources team in central London. This would be a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your career in Human Resources or you are a graduate looking to develop your admin, recruitment experience and knowledge on the training industry.
Put your talent and culture to work with us as a Human Resources Intern.
- Provide admin support by entering data, organising diaries, answering queries, maintaining HR files.
- Maintains HR files updated and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Schedules interviews by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by assisting in the induction process.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintain quality service by following organisation standards.
- Ability to cooperate, take direction, and work pro-actively in a team environment;
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality;
- Reliability, flexibility and creativity;
- Hard working with a positive attitude and a willingness to ask questions and challenge assumptions.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology;
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to details and excellent organisational skills;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery;
Lunch and travel expenses covered