MIS & Data Administrator
Who are we?
The British Academy of Jewellery is a jewellery school where technical training is not an afterthought. Where technical training is not seen as a hindrance to creativity, but where knowledge acquired by the hands provides inspiration. We aspire to be a school where students do not shy away from originality and creativity, but where the traditional techniques are taught to then be challenged.
We offer a range of government-accredited diplomas, apprenticeships and short courses designed to provide students with thesavoir-faire to design, make and sell jewellery of the highest technical standards. We also work closely with the global industry including the UK's top jewellers, trade and luxury brands in hopes to inspire the next generation of jewellers and equip them with skills needed to innovate and flourish in the industry of today.
Purpose of the role
As the MIS & Data Administrator, you would work from the head office in Holborn and be responsible for the processing of qualification and learner data onto a Management Information System (MIS).
You will be a self-starter and be able to reach well informed and clear decisions. You will hold excellent organisation, communication and administration skills.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- entering data uploads to the hub
- using PICS to upload learner information
- electronic and manual filing of data and information
- registering learners with awarding organisations
- auditing of paperwork
- quality control
- pulling reports for management
- chasing learner compliance issues
Your current experience will incorporate:
- Managing your own diary and responsibilities
- Experience with PICS is essential
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship or Education sector
- Excellent administration skills to produce high level results
- Ideal experience within a Education setting.
If you are interested in the MIS & Data Administrator role, please apply now sending your CV and covering letter.