Data Entry/Admin Officer
What is the role?
We are looking for an Data Entry/Admin Officer who is efficient and able to remain composed under pressure and operate in an organised and structured manner with good attention to detail. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is detail orientated, resourceful, a good problem solver and organised. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Data entry
- Checking paperwork
- Updating certificates
- Updating learners file
- Ability to priorities workload in a fast paced environment and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail to ensure work is conducted at the highest standard
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under stress
- Be friendly and “can do” attitude
- Professional approach at all times
- Honest, reliable, dedicated, and conscientious work ethic.
- Sound computer skills in excel and word
Summary of Position
- Working hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Reporting to: Office Manager
- Employment type: Full time
- Temporary position
- Salary: Competitive pay