Who are we?
The British Academy of Jewellery is a jewellery school where technical training is not an afterthought. Where technical training is not seen as a hindrance to creativity, but where knowledge acquired by the hands provides inspiration.
We aspire to be a school where students do not shy away from originality and creativity, but where the traditional techniques are taught to then be challenged.
We offer a range of government-accredited diplomas, apprenticeships and short courses designed to provide students with the savoir-faire to design, make and sell jewellery of the highest technical standards.
We also work closely with the global industry including the UK's top jewellers, trade and luxury brands in hopes to inspire the next generation of jewellers and equip them with skills needed to innovate and flourish in the industry of today.
Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
At BAJ, the learning never stops! when you join BAJ you tackle important projects early on. You don’t shadow. You don’t make copies. You dive into meaty projects right away that challenge you to find creative solutions to complex problems.
Our marketing team is looking for a Graphic Designer. We are looking for a passionate designer to work with our digital and marketing teams drive the visual identity of the company and all our brands.
- Creating visual assets for our social media channels;
- Designing elements for our websites, creating web banners, and designing emails;
- Creating leaflets, posters, and shelf displays;
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Graphic design or equivalent;
- Proficiency in both English and your native language;
- Experience using Adobe Creative suite, including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop;
- In depth knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Branding skills;
- Ability to put together functional and interesting page layouts from scratch as well as the ability to follow pre-designed templates.